Surface Mount Fume, Fire and Flood Detector – Gas Fume, Fire, Bilge Water Alarms Features
- Fume – Protection against accidents caused by gas/propane spills or leaks.
- Fire – thermal sensor alarms when fire conditions exist.
- Flood – Alerts you to bilge flooding and pump problems.
- Sight and Sound Alarm Indicator. Dual signaling sounds an alarm / activates warning light.
- Smart Fume Sensor. Detects the build up of explosive gases.
- Thermal Sensor. Monitors for high heat and heat from fire.
- Water Sensor. Monitors bilge for high water.
- On/Off/Test. For one touch analysis of detector performance.
- Money Saving. Qualify for marine insurance discounts.
- Marine Proven. Exclusively designed for the harsh marine environment.
Surface Mount Fume, Fire and Flood Detector Operating Specifications
- Power 12 vDC, operational range +/- 15%
- 200 milliamp (.2 amp.) current draw
- Alarm Trigger: 20% or less of the lower explosive limit of gasoline, propane and CNG
- Fumes Detected: Gasoline, hydrogen from batteries, propane, alcohol, acetone, CNG and other explosive vapors
- Fire Alarm Trigger: 180 degree Thermal Switch
- Water sensor triggers during high bilge water conditions
- Size: 3-1/4’W x 2-3/4’H x 3/4’D