Woman Dies Days After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Chatham, MA - Dec 14, 2017
Officials: Woman and small child hospitalized after carbon monoxide incident in DC - Washington, DC - Dec 14, 2017
House explosion investigation closed - Lima, OH - Dec 13, 2017
Manchester condo resident falls sick from carbon monoxide - Manchester, NH - Dec 13, 2017
Carbon monoxide triggers evacuations in Williston - Williston, VT - Dec 12, 2017
Roane County couple dies of suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning - Roane County, WV - Dec 11, 2017
7 taken to hospitals after being overcome by carbon monoxide - Arnold, PA - Dec 08, 2017
Elderly man dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in San Francisco home - San Francisco, CA - Dec 07, 2017
Local man treated in Greenwood for carbon monoxide poisoning - Greenwood, IN - Dec 07, 2017
Woman Suffers Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Home - Chatham, MD - Dec 06, 2017
- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
NOTICE: Not for Police Vehicle Use
Our CO Alarms are listed to UL 2034 Residential / RV / Marine Use.
They are not tested to the OHSA standard for work environments.
MTI does not recommend use of our product in police vehicles as a
monitor for a perceived/potential vehicle defect.