High Bilge Water Alarm – Gas Fume, Fire, Bilge Water Alarms Features
- Visual and Audible Alarm Indicator. Dual signaling before maximum bilge water conditions exist, sounds an alarm & activates warning light.
- Marine Proven. Exclusively designed for the harsh marine environment. Sensor has been used in bilge’s for over 15 years, not effected by fuel spills or other chemicals.
- Float Sensor. Monitors bilge for high water. Will not false alarm from morning dew, high humidity, splashes, hose over spray or buildup of oil or contamination.
- Microprocessor controlled. Eliminates false alarms from rough seas, chop and vibration.
- Test/Mute button. Tests alarm with a push of a button. Mutes alarm while boater investigates the problem.
- Easy installation. Install at the helm or in the cabin.
- Compliant with ABYC Standard H-22.
High Bilge Water Alarm Operating Specifications
- Power 12 VAC, operational range +/- 15%
- 10 mA (.01 amp.) current draw allows ‘always on’ operation
- Alarm triggers before maximum bilge water level is reached
- Display Panel Size: 3-1/4’W x 2-3/4’H x 3/4’D
- Meets ABYC H-22 section 22.7.3 effective 7/31/2006