Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Home Carbon Monoxide Alarms Features
- Memory Scan™. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. An invaluable tool for first responders (fire department, gas company, etc.). After ventilation, it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory.
- Two Level Alarm – Low and High. Low notifies you of moderate (60ppm) levels of CO, which helps protect high-risk groups, seniors, and children.
- Micro Current Technology. A 2-watt current draw means pennies a month to operate.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance-free sensor.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to CO danger.
- Test/Reset Button. Used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions and activates Memory Scan.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034*.
- *Testing Laboratory: ETL/Intertek.
- For MINIMUM protection, install CO alarms near all sleeping areas and on each level of the home. All SAFE-T-ALERTTM residential models comply with UL 2034 and may be installed in heated or unconditioned areas (garage, furnace or boiler room, basement, utility room, cabin, cottage, etc.).
- For MAXIMUM protection, CO alarms should be installed in each bedroom and sleeping area, and on each level of the residence, including the basement.
Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm Operating Specifications
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion, and temperature extremes
- Power 120 VAC: Line Cord with Plug-in Transformer
- Operational Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +66°C)
- Relative Humidity: 15%-93%
- The sensor detects Carbon Monoxide Gas