Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/Relay – Home Carbon Monoxide Alarms Features
- Supplies a 5 VDC relay signal to dry contacts.
- Relay is energized whenever the alarm is operational.
- Relay may be used to interface to alarm systems, using either the normally closed or normally open contact, depending on the requirements of the alarm system. In the event of an alarm, the relay will shut off.
- Alarm will automatically energize after the unsafe levels of CO clear.
- Relay control can be used to turn the exhaust fans on in garages, barns, or other areas where CO could accumulate. Also can be used to turn on emergency lights, connect to remote horns and alarm systems.
Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/Relay Operating Specifications
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034*
- * Testing Laboratory: ETL/Intertek
- Low current draw of 2.5 watts in standby mode
- Listed to detect CO from -40°F to +158°F