Blackford County, IN – Two area teens were severely burnt when a wall mounted heater exploded in a Poneto garage. Conner Hasinbiller and Will Moore were taken to St. Joseph Regional burn Center in Fort Wayne for treatment. The explosion happened in a garage at the 6700 block of South Meridian Road, approximately 13 miles from Blackford County, just north of Montpelier, in Poneto at 2:39 p.m. on Saturday, December 29. The suspected cause of the explosion was a ruptured propane line on a wall-mounted heater.