Pittsburg, PA – Three people were taken to an area hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after an incident at a home in Brentwood on Thursday afternoon, officials confirmed.

Brentwood EMS officials said a car was left running inside a home’s garage and led to three people being sickened inside the home. The three people were conscious but were not feeling well, according to officials.

Officials said there was a very high reading of carbon monoxide in the home located along the 400 block of Fairway Drive. The three people were taken to UPMC Presbyterian hospital.

The home was ventilated and officials said they did not have CO2 detectors inside the home.

Officials said the incident could have been much worse if one of the people inside the home had not called 911.