Latta, SC – One teenager has died and another remains hospitalized from carbon monoxide poisoning in a clubhouse.

Maxwell Gabriel “Bubba”‘ Moody, 18, of Latta, SC, died Sunday, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley. According to his obituary, Moody died in his sleep.

The 18-year-old and several other teens were at a clubhouse on McDowell Court in Latta when it happened, Grimsley said.

Another teen remains in the hospital at McLeod Health in Florence for the same condition. No information is available on the identity or condition of that teen.

Grimsley says he is ruling the death as accidental. The Dillon County Sheriff’s Office is investigating to determine the manner of the death, but it is not a criminal investigation.

A service will be held for Moody at 4 p.m. Wednesday.