New York, NY – A Queens man was poisoned to death in his home on Friday night when carbon monoxide gas leaked out of his boiler, sources said.

The victim, identified by police as 63-year-old Lorenzo Benedetto, was found by a relative at his home on 256th Street near 87th Avenue in Belrose, according to police sources.

Medics responded and pronounced the man dead at the scene, police said.

Investigators believe a hole in Benedetto’s boiler leaked the poisonous gas out into the home, the sources said.