This Safe-T-Alert™ gas detector uses the latest microprocessor technology. This detector has been tested and listed as a Propane and Methane (Natural Gas) detector. When the alarm senses a natural gas or propane gas leak, an LED indicator light will change color and an 85 dB alarm will alert you.
Natural Gas / Propane (LP) Gas Alarm Features
- Easy plug-in installation. Includes 6 ft. line cord to plug-in the wall.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane remain.
- Durable. Built for the extreme RV environment.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Listed to UL 1484 Unconditioned Areas.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance free built-in sensor.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to the presence of hazardous propane vapors.
- Detects LP Gas/Propane and Natural Gas.
Natural Gas / Propane (LP) Gas Alarm Operating Specifications
- Listed To: UL® 1484 Residential and Unconditioned Areas Gas Detector
- Alarm Point: < 25% LEL of Propane
- Operating Temperature: -31° F to +150° F
NATURAL GAS – To detect Natural Gas place the detector high, Natural Gas rises.
PROPANE GAS – To detect Propane Gas place the detector low, Propane /LP Gas sinks.