FX-4 Marine Surface Mount – Marine Carbon Monoxide Alarms Features
- Low Voltage Hard Wired Alarm.
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034 – Marine. Meets ABYC A-24. NMMA Listed Component.
- Most Reliable. Boats DC electrical system or marine grade batteries supply power to the alarm. No missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Proven Sensing Technology. Prevents nuisance alarms which could lead to confusion and disconnected detectors.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button with advanced technology that silences alarm while boat is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain.
- Loud. 85 dB alarm alerts you to CO danger.
- Case Size. 2.5″W x 3.5″H x 1.25″D.
- Replaces Fireboy-Xintex CMD-4M and CMD-3M.
FX-4 Marine Surface Mount Operating Specifications
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034*
- * Testing Laboratory: ETL/Intertek
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Low voltage power warning at 8 Volts
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 37 mA @ 13.8 VDC
- Operational Range: 13.8 Volts +/-15%
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Case Size: 2.5″W x 3.5″H x 1.25″D – Mounting Bracket .25″D