70 Series with Valve Control Kit – Dual Alarms Features
- Double-Duty Alarm. Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO. Alarm also detects Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) / Methane.
- Kit contains 70-742 CO/LP alarm with built in relay to control solenoid valve. Sounds alarm and turns your gas supply off when a Propane leak is detected.
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV.
Download Solenoid Valve Installation Manual
70 Series with Valve Control Kit Operating Specifications
- Listed To: UL® 2034 RV/Unconditioned Area CO Alarm & UL® 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- Power Supply and Current Draw: Alarm 108 mA @ 12 VDC | Solenoid valve 1.0 amp | Total 1.2 amps
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning at 7 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F
- Case Size: 6.375″W x 3.5″H x 1.385″D