Oyster Bay, NY – A leaking gas stove in an Oyster Bay home sent 15 to the hospital Friday night, Nassau County police said.

The natural gas leak was reported just before 9:30 p.m. on Audrey Avenue, police said. Real estate websites show the location as a multifamily home, steps from Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park.

Police on Saturday said a pilot light on the gas stove had gone out and a stove burner had been left open, causing the leak.

When police arrived, the occupants had all left the three-story residence.

“Multiple occupants at the location were feeling ill due to natural gas and were sent to local hospitals for evaluation and treatment,” police said Saturday. “There’s no injuries.”