Jackson County, MI — A Jackson County man has been hospitalized due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.

At about 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 16, Michigan State Police troopers responded to a report of carbon monoxide poisoning in the 10200 block of Antcliff Road in Norvell Township in eastern Jackson County.

Neighbors of the 64-year-old man had called police after finding him unresponsive in his home, said MSP Lt. Kevin Rod. The neighbors had been checking on the man after not hearing from him for a while, Rod said.

As of Tuesday, Oct. 19, the man is still undergoing treatment at Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Rod said.