Des Moines, IA – An Iowa teenager reportedly died Monday from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to WHO-TV.

At about 6:40 a.m. Monday first responders were called to a home in the 1000 block of Cherry Avenue  because a 13-year-old girl was unresponsive.  Three other people in the home were also sickened, according to WHO. The girl later died at a hospital.

Carbon monoxide was found in the home, but Marengo Police Chief Ben Gray did not tell WHO how high the levels were.

No other information was immediately available.

More than 430 people in the United States die each year from carbon monoxide Poisoning, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.