Seattle, WA – A father and his two daughters were taken to Seattle Children’s Hospital Saturday morning after they suffered carbon monoxide poisoning aboard a boat.

The U.S. Coast Guard says the family was about 1/2 a nautical mile off shore when the father called for help because his daughters were experiencing symptoms common to carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Coast Guard says the father was complaining of dizziness, the young teenage daughter had delirium and loss of motor function and the youngest daughter was unconscious.

USCG crews got the family into fresh air and performed first aid.