Cleveland, OH- The Cleveland Fire Department helped to revive a man after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide.

Officials responded to Mt. Aubrn Avenue on Cleveland’s east side and found an unresponsive man. At the scene, officials gathered carbon monoxide readings of 900ppm; anything over 200ppm require officials to use oxygen.

After approximately 15 minutes, the man regained consciousness. The man and another woman were transported to the hospital for further treatment.

Officials say the pair had a gas generator running in the basement.