York County, PA – It is suspected that a man found dead Friday in his York County home was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the local coroner’s office.
On Saturday, York County Coroner Pam Gay announced the suspicion that carbon monoxide played a role in the death of 68-year-old Russell Fish.
Fish was found about 8:44 a.m. Friday at his home on the 1100 block of Roosevelt Court in Hanover, according to Gay’s announcement, which was made on Twitter.
An autopsy of Fish’s body was conducted Saturday, Gay said.
The announcement added that the coroner’s office and local police are investigating the death as suspected accidental carbon monoxide toxicity.
Fish’s official cause and manner of death are pending additional testing, Gay said.