Milwaukee, WI – Carbon monoxide poisoning is believed to be the “probable” cause of death of two 20-year-olds found in a car on 22nd and Keefe Friday morning, according to the medical examiner.
Authorities responded to the 3500 block of 22nd Street around 8 a.m. for a report of two people deceased inside a vehicle.
Identities of the male and female have not been released.
Autopsies are scheduled for Monday, Nov. 11.
The Medical Examiner’s Office says no other information will be released until autopsies are completed.