Omaha, NE – The Omaha Fire Department called for residents of a long-term care and rehabilitation facility to be moved Saturday.

Firefighters said a strong odor of gas was reported at Azira Health Montclair near 132nd and Center streets around 3 p.m.

Crews on the scene said there were high levels of carbon monoxide in the building.

Metropolitan Utilities District is also on the scene.

Officials said several residents were moved to a safe part of the facility.

Metro Area Transit buses were called in to move them to a different facility, but were not needed.

The Executive Director of Azira said two H-VAC units, one in the north wing and one in the south wing, were causing issues.

They said all residents will be allowed to stay there.

Officials said two people were taken to the hospital because of the leak.