Cuyahoga Falls, OH — A carbon monoxide leak at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls has put four people in the hospital today, according to officials.

Captain Luke Rychlik from the Cuyahoga Falls Fire Department confirmed to 3News that four adults were transported to two different hospitals early on Sunday after reports of illnesses at the hotel in the Akron area around 10 a.m.

The building was evacuated by Cuyahoga Falls Fire Department and officials were able to isolate the issue and shut it down.

The hotel tells 3News that it is now making the proper repairs following the issue.