Dallas, TX – About 200 Dallas renters are back in their apartments following last night’s Carbon Monoxide scare.

Dallas Fire-Rescue got 911 calls just past 7 p.m. Thursday. They were called to the Radius on Turtle Creek, a building on Cedar Springs near Welborn.

Investigators found three workmen had been using a gasoline-powered pressure washer in the poorly ventilated parking garage. They were overcome by the fumes which also spread to the rest of the building.

The residents were evacuated for more than three hours until firefighters went floor to floor to vent the fumes from the buildings.

Everyone was returned to their units late last night. The condition of the three workers has not been updated.