Sandusky, MI – Three people were injured in a cabin explosion in Sanilac County. That’s in Michigan’s Thumb region.

Sheriff’s deputies at about 7:06 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 14, responded to the hunting property on Ubly Road near Argyle, reports WNEM. They later determined two men had been attempting to light a propane heating stove inside the cabin when the explosion occurred, The Huron Daily Tribune reports.

One of the men was blown through a wall and wound up outside, while the other escaped from the cabin while on fire, The Tribune reports.

A 13-year-old who had been outside on the porch when the explosion occurred suffered minor injuries. Both adults were taken to Deckerville Community Hospital by Sanilac EMS for treatment.

The explosion rendered the cabin a total loss. Deputies and Argyle Fire Department personnel were assisted by Bingham Township firefighters, Bingham Township EMS, and Sanilac EMS.