Pacific, WA – Four workers at a boat dealership in Pacific were hospitalized Thursday after becoming exposed to carbon monoxide.

Five workers actually became ill at the Pacific Nautiques on West Valley Highway during the afternoon, but only four required a trip to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

All four were in good condition.

“Some of them are receiving oxygen, and the good news is the levels are not at the levels that would require more serious, or ICU care,” said Susan Gregg with Harbroview Medical Center. “So the outlook is very good for all four.”

Firefighters say the carbon monoxide leak is contained, but no one has said where the gas came from.

It’s unclear if the Department of Labor and Industries will look into a possible workplace violation.