Franklin County, PA – Four people were taken to area hospitals after high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside a Franklin County home, according to officials with the Franklin Fire Company.

Emergency responders were called about 6:44 p.m. to a home on Wren Court in Hamilton Township, where a carbon-monoxide-related incident was reported, fire company officials posted to Facebook.

Inside of the home, responding volunteers found high levels of carbon monoxide, according to fire company officials. Officials said the gas entered the home after a generator was left running inside of a garage without ventilation.

Four people were transported from the home to area hospitals, officials said, not providing additional details.

“No additional information will be provided,” officials said.