Chicago, IL- Three people were hospitalized early Monday after high levels of carbon monoxide were found at a factory in the city’s Logan Square neighborhood, according to the Chicago Fire Department.

About 8:30 a.m., firefighters responded to 3935 W. Shakespeare Ave. for a report of high levels of the gas, said Larry Merritt, a spokesman for the department. Three people were transported to hospitals, but information about their conditions was not immediately available.

Emergency responders had the hazmat call under control within an hour, he said.

The factory where the incident occurred specializes in die casting, according to the company’s website.