Mack, CO – Two people were taken to the hospital with burns after a trailer home explosion in Mack.

It happened just before 9 a.m. Sunday on Moro Castle Avenue and Clarkton. The blast may have been caused by propane, and completely destroyed the home.

Colorado State Patrol told our crews on scene that neighbors saved the people inside from the fire.

Anthony Akey says he and a friend were down the road from the house when they heard a boom and ran over to the fire. They got a man and a woman out of the house.

“I would feel like, if we didn’t do what we did just now, they probably would not be alive right now,” said Anthony Akey, who helped save the people inside the house.