Ryegate, MT – Officials in central Montana say a propane leak apparently led to an explosion that destroyed a mobile home in the town of Ryegate, killing two people who owned a local bar.

Golden Valley County Undersheriff Mark Olson says the explosion happened Friday night.

While autopsies are pending, Olson tells The Billings Gazette he’s certain the victims are Curtis Ronning and Christine DeBuff, owners of the Ryegate Bar & Cafe.

The explosion happened at about 9 p.m. Friday and debris was found up to three blocks away.

A third man pulled them to safety.