70 Series with Valve Control Kit - Dual Alarms Features
- Double-Duty Alarm. Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO. Alarm also detects Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) / Methane.
- Kit contains 70-742 CO/LP alarm with built in relay to control solenoid valve. Sounds alarm and turns your gas supply off when a Propane leak is detected.
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV.
- Download Manual
- Download Solenoid Valve Installation Manual
70 Series with Valve Control Kit Operating Specifications
- Listed To: UL® 2034 RV/Unconditioned Area CO Alarm & UL® 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- Power Supply and Current Draw: Alarm 108 mA @ 12 VDC | Solenoid valve 1.0 amp | Total 1.2 amps
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning at 7 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F
- Case Size: 6.375"W x 3.5"H x 1.385"D
|Item #||Description||Price|| |
|70-742-R-KIT-BL||Black Dual CO/LP Alarm with Valve Control Kit||$284.95|
|70-742-R-KIT-WT||White Dual CO/LP Alarm with Valve Control Kit||$284.95|
10 People Taken To Hospital For Carbon Monoxide Exposure After Using Propane Grill Inside Church Building - Dallas, TX - Nov 14, 2019
14 People Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Wood Dale Home, Hospitalized - Wood Dale, IL - Nov 13, 2019
Explosion rocks garage - Alpena, MI - Nov 12, 2019
Two injured in explosion at Charles Town home - Charles Town, WV - Nov 11, 2019
Three hospitalized, building evacuated after carbon monoxide leak in Endicott - Endicott, NY - Nov 10, 2019
Firefighters worry about collapse after gas explosion damages apartment building in Lebanon, Illinois - Lebanon, IL - Nov 09, 2019
Carbon monoxide detected in whole apartment building; residents evacuated to Rochester Family Y Center - Rochester, MN - Nov 09, 2019
Family overcome by carbon monoxide from charcoal grill inside house - Las Vegas, NV - Nov 09, 2019
Carbon Monoxide Sickens 10 People In Hazleton - Hazleton, PA - Nov 08, 2019
Carbon monoxide poisoning likely to blame in deaths of two found in car - Milwaukee, WI - Nov 08, 2019