70 Series Flush Mount
70 Series Flush Mount – Dual Alarms Features
- Patented Double-Duty Alarm. Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO. Alarm also detects Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) / Methane.
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV.
70 Series Flush Mount Operating Specifications
- Listed To: UL® 2034 RV/Unconditioned Area CO Alarm & UL® 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12 VDC
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F
- Case Size: 6.375″W x 3.5″H x 1.385″D